Scanning Mini Spec
SL-177 Microprocessor based Scanning Visible Spectrophotometer covering Near UV, Visible and Near IR Spectral Region.
- Scanning Visible Spectrophotometer
- Compact, Modular & Ergonomically designed
- Stable Single Beam Optics
- Fully Automatic, user friendly and menu driven.
- Automatic Wavelength Calibration, Selection of Wavelength and Positioning of the sample holder.
- Automatic 6 position cuvette holder for 10 mm path length cuvettes.
- Measurment Modes : Photometric, Spectrum, Time Scan, Concentration
- Automatic calibration and programable wavelength for lamp change over
- Lamp selection enables conserving the life of the lamps
- Microprocessor based with Printer Interface
- Data in the form of graph and table can be printed directly on to a printer.
- Can work as a stand-alone instrument or as a PC-controlled instrument through via USB
Academia & Research
|Range ||340 to 1000 nm |
|Bandwidth ||5 nm |
|Readability ||1 nm |
|Accuracy ||± 1 nm |
|Repeatability ||± 1 nm |
|Range ||± 2 Abs |
|Accuracy ||± 0.005 Abs at 1.0 Abs |
|Repeatability ||± 0.010 Abs at 1.0 Abs |
|Stability (Baseline) ||± 0.010 Abs/hr. after 2 hour warm up |
|Stray Light ||<0.05% T at 340 nm |
|Readability || |
|LIGHT SOURCE |
|Tungsten (W) Halogen Lamp |
|Silicon Photo Diode |
|Czerny - Turner type with 600 lines/mm Ruled Grating |
|PC CONNECTIVITY |
|USB Interface |
|SAMPLE ATTACHMENT |
|Standard ||Motorised 6 position Cuvette holder for 10 mm Path Length Cuvettes. |
|Optional ||Motorised 2 position multi path Length Cuvette holder for 10, 20, 40 |
& 50 mm Path Length Cuvettes.
|ACCESSORIES SUPPLIED |
|With Instrument ||10 mm Path length Cuvettes - 2 nos |
|At extra Cost ||Multi Path length Cuvette holder, 10 mm, 20 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm and 100 mm Path length Cuvettes, Micro Cuvettes, PC, Spectratreats® Software and Printer |
END OF THE INFORMATION
Laboratory Analytical Market - Analysis
NIT Warangal signs MoU with Elico Ltd at CII Knowledgexpo 2014
ELICO @ B20 Business Summit