ELICO Ltd is a leading Analytical Instruments Design & Manufacturing Company established in 1960 headquartered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It is the first Analytical Instrumentation Company in India and the first Electronics Industry in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Over the decades it achieved the leadership in developing indigenous Analytical Instruments with a strong Intellectual Property Rights base. A wide range of instruments are being designed, developed and manufactured to be used in Agriculture, Research & Academia, Healthcare, Envirornmental, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Chemical, Petrochemical, Steel, Cement and others.
Apart from instrument development and manufacturing with its strong base of systems certified for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 27001 standards, ELICO provides R&D and Manufacturing Services to Global Analytical Instrument Companies.
ELICO is continuously gaining value and knowledge to its legacy of Scientific innovation over 5 Decades by creating a wealth of Intellectual Property. ELICO is structured into 3 Business units
- Electrochemistry products
- Spectroscopy products
- Chromatography products
- OEM / ODM Services
- Design & Development of Analytical Instruments
- Product Engineering
- Software Services
- Professional Grade Switches
Vision Statement - To be a globally renowned Analytical instrumentation company
The vision of ELICO is to become a world class supplier of analytical instruments and a solution provider for all users from small to large organizations across the globe in Electrochemistry, Spectroscopy and Chromatography space.
Mission Statement - ELICO aims to provide high end analytical instruments combined with service and support to suit customer requirements.
Our mission would be achieved through
- Harness our hard-earned domain knowledge over five decades and experience to drive wealth creation, competitiveness and sustainable stakeholder value
- Nurture the skills and creativity of our employees to continuously innovate, improve and deliver world-class products and services.
- Enhance our research and development capabilities to adapt, innovate and improve and to create value through generation of intellectual property.
- Deliver superior service and value to partners across the globe and develop enduring relationships with global organizations.